We usually leave on Tuesday, and come back on Sunday, but this year Travs aunt Kathy booked a time-share in St. George for a girls week right before Lake Powell (just to get our vacation off to a good start). The town home was AMAZING, and we spent everyday at the pool. When we got there, all the girls got our annual pedicures for Lake Powell, even Bey and Addie. I think mine looked the best.. but don't tell anyone I said that lol

We met the boys in Page, AZ on Wednesday and our week at the lake got started!
Riley driving us out to the lake on the first day with Uncle Paul
Riley didn't LOVE the cold water, but for some reason, this ALWAYS put him to sleep.
Speaking of sleeping...
And more sleeping..
These are my boys! I love this photo. My babies are so cute.After 2 long weeks of vacationing, we were very happy to be home again. The worst part is unpacking :( But we did start our search for a new place to live when we got back. Most of you know that we have already moved, and as soon as our new place is completely unpacked and decorated and organized I will post pictures of our new digs! So far, we pretty much love it! Stay tuned!






5 comments:
AWWW...HOW SWEET! WE MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!!! GLAD YOU HAVE A BLOGGY WE CAN KEEP UP WITH YA! :-)
I think the pic of your dog needs to be submitted for the coolest dog competition or something! Loved the new posting
What a super fun vaycay!!! yup, I'm jealous!
I love the dog picture! I can't believe he or she stayed in one place long enough to let you do that to him or her. Way cool. Our dog would not have any of that!
So cute and so fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! You really got some precious pics. Riley is adorable!
Post a Comment