Thursday, March 12, 2009

Temples

I'm sure some of you may know there has been much controversy about 'Big Love'. I'm not the most preachy person, but I can't help but voice my opinion about something that means so much to me. Hopefully, HBO will show some class and tastefully edit some of their episodes, but until then (because we know that won't happen) my sister emailed this link to me and I wanted to share it here on my blog for my loved ones to see. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/mormonmessages

And if you have any questions about the LDS beliefs, please visit

www.mormon.org

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I totally agree! I think its so stupid that they are doing that.

Candi said...

I loved that video! You should check out the Church's official "Big Love" statement: http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/commentary/the-publicity-dilemma

Tadd Family said...

Dear Friends and Family... Chino Blanco is not a friend of mine. We do not share the same beliefs or views. I am choosing to leave the comment he left me because I want to show that even though I am a latter-day saint, I can also be open to others having their own views. I hope that this does not offend any of you that I am choosing to not delete his words. I wanted to repeat, I do NOT share his same beliefs or agree with anything he says on his blog. Thank you.

Anna Knowles said...

Thank you for posting that beautiful video. I loved it. Now I'll have something to refer my friends to if they have any questions. Anna :)