Tonight I feel like I need to give a shout out to the people who have taken such good care of me. Because of my husband and brother-in-law Casey (and Casey's wife Lindsy, even though she wasn't working then, but I'm sure I owe her credit somewhere), 2 years and 3 months ago I got a job serving at Ruby, and I LOVE it. After working there for about a year, I found out I was pregnant and served until I was 8 months along before I finally quit. I really thought that I wouldn't be coming back, but Emad gave me another chance and let me come back after Riley was able to be left home with just his daddy. At first I was really worried because I missed the holiday season, and felt like I was jumping onto a sinking ship... but I have worked 4 shifts so far, and every night I am amazed at the money I come home with. I really can't have enough thanks for my managers who gave me another shot at coming back to help contribute to my family (my husband works so hard, and it feels so good to be able to take some of the pressure off). I really feel blessed to have the opportunities I have to be a good mother, wife, and employee. Anyone who is in the mood for a steak, come on in to see us! It's great food, and AMAZING service :)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Famous Browning Onion anyone? (revised)
Tonight I feel like I need to give a shout out to the people who have taken such good care of me. Because of my husband and brother-in-law Casey (and Casey's wife Lindsy, even though she wasn't working then, but I'm sure I owe her credit somewhere), 2 years and 3 months ago I got a job serving at Ruby, and I LOVE it. After working there for about a year, I found out I was pregnant and served until I was 8 months along before I finally quit. I really thought that I wouldn't be coming back, but Emad gave me another chance and let me come back after Riley was able to be left home with just his daddy. At first I was really worried because I missed the holiday season, and felt like I was jumping onto a sinking ship... but I have worked 4 shifts so far, and every night I am amazed at the money I come home with. I really can't have enough thanks for my managers who gave me another shot at coming back to help contribute to my family (my husband works so hard, and it feels so good to be able to take some of the pressure off). I really feel blessed to have the opportunities I have to be a good mother, wife, and employee. Anyone who is in the mood for a steak, come on in to see us! It's great food, and AMAZING service :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh thats great they let you work again!! I am glad your liking it.
I have been debating on going back to work, too! I love that you are doing so well and your feeling great about working... it totally gives me hope!
Uh, did you forget someone, maybe your most favorite sister-in-law? Gee thanks!
We will totally be in soon- Ruby is the ONLY place Andrew ever wants to eat for his birthday and it's coming up- April 23rd!!! I'm glad you're having fun working. It's nice to get out a little especially since Trav is there and you know little Riley is getting lots of love. Plus- it's awesome father-son bonding.
Post a Comment