Why is our kid so cute? He didn't fight it at all, but I think the taste was so shockingly new it threw him off a bit.

He even wanted to feed himself. He kept grabbing at the spoon. Since he is always putting his fist in his mouth I thought I was going to have to pin him down, but his hands stayed rice cereal free.

The first time we fed him he didn't eat it all. I think he was getting tired of how slow I was feeding him. But now we feed him once a day around dinner time, and he always finishes his whole bowl. It's usually around 6 tablespoons, and still fairly running, but he loves it.
This picture is to show how funny my husband thinks he is. I swear, every morning around 6 there is a *flash* and as I'm downloading pictures I see things like this..

And this was just too funny to not share. It was Sunday morning and I was trying to finish up planning our primary lesson, and it was time to nurse, but I just needed 3 more minutes. So Trav put Riley in his swing/bouncer thing and just swung him back and forth to keep him busy until I was ready. After about 5 minutes, he was out. And don't worry, I'm not a horrible mother, I took him out and moved him to his bed, but I let him stay long enough to get some proof of how hilarious he is.

I love 4 months. It's how I pictured motherhood being. And now it seems like everything is happening so fast. His hand-eye coordination is so good, and it was like over night. He also rolls from his back, to his tummy (sort of, he is flat on his belly, but his hand is still tucked), and then kicks his leg back and rocks back into his back, and then back to his belly, like he is exercising. He is getting too advanced too fast. I'm not ready! But it's so fun, I can't help but love it too.






4 comments:
Yah, what a big boy! I personally am a bad mother and would have left my kid in the swing (thats just me)! He is so cute!
I'm glad the solids are going well. He is such a good eater it looks like and he's getting so big!
oh so cute, he is getting big!
I love this! So cute! Makes me miss the little babies! He is a sweetie.
Post a Comment