So, apparently blogspot doesn't offer the 'Friends' gadget anymore. The one where you can enter your friends and families URL and it makes a list of links that you can just click on to keep track of everyone. Now they have something called 'Followers'. It has taken me a while to figure out how it works, or why they would do such a retarded thing by changing it, but I need all your help. If you visit my page, please add yourself to my Followers. That's the only way you will be added to my page for me too look at your blogs. I don't have the control to add you myself. And update those pictures! So I can see who you are, instead of looking at a blue silhouette. Considering I'm a lonely mom now, who just had Internet installed to pass the long days, I'm going to need quick convenient links to live through everyone else's busy lives. Unless someone smarter then me can find the old friends gadget and let me know where to look so I can add that one. Thanks. OH! And take a peek at my slide show. That's my adorable babe Riley at 2 months.
Alright, I figured it out thanks to Mindy. No one try to 'follow' me, thats old news. just send me your url via text or email and i can add you myself
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Try doing 'link list' it will look like mine and tell you when someone updates...then you don't constantly have to click on eachof you friends... I help all my sister inlaws with there blogs ... if you have questions i'm here!
ps its under 'add a gadget' in your customize- layout area
I'm excited you have a blog, you crack me up as I read it!
You can also click on the name of anyone who comments and then copy their url and paste it into your gadget.
"Blog List" under "Add a Gadget" also works.
Post a Comment