Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a Clearification..

We don't let our kid 'cry himself to sleep' because we don't deal with the crying.. we don't do it because he doesn't cry. If it's time for bed, I can tell he is tired and all I have to do is lay him down with his blanky and binky and he will lay there quiet until he falls asleep on his own. What I need advice on how to keep him asleep for longer then 3 hours at night.

2 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

how about background noise, what does he do when he wakes up?

Julie said...

when does your dr. want you to start him on solid food? I little rice cereal mixed with watered down pear juice (really runny at first) might fill him up so keep him asleep AND help with the poopy problem. Some of my kids started cereal at 3-4 months, but I think we held Nathan off until 6 months. I don't know what they are saying is best right now. If it were me i would just try it. plus the thicker cereal might help with the reflux by keeping it down in his stomach.