Yesterday was mine and Trav's 2 year anniversary! He is so amazing, he let me sleep in until noon, and I really needed it. We didn't really get to do much since it was conference Sunday, so tonight we are getting dressed up and going out to eat at Madelines. I'm real excited about it! I looked at the menu online, and already know what I'm ordering lol. So even though I'm sure everyone feels like I ALWAYS blog about Riley, this one is for you Honey! (I know he reads my blog while he is at work)

Lake Powell 2006 (our first kiss)

Tommy and Megan's wedding

Tadd family photo shoot 2006 for Christmas

Engagements IN THE RAIN!

Hawaii 2008 for James and Stephanie's wedding
Love you Trav! Even though I know I can make things rough sometimes, I am so lucky to have found someone to put up with me always. You are such a great husband and father, and Riley and I are so blessed to have you! Here's to 100 more years, into eternity.
2 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats... love you guys!
Wow how time flies! It feels like it was just a couple months ago that we were making those wonderful memories at the West Coast. Congrats on 2 years and Riley is so adorable!
Post a Comment