Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Life is Complete! Well, almost..

After many hours of moving furniture and getting tape stuck all over me, WE HAVE PUT DOWN OUR NEW CARPET! I can't explain how happy I am. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. We had to do some tricky patch work in the corner, but you can't really tell. Riley was napping, and when he woke up, it was like a whole new, open, free world. He was running his fingers all through it and rolling all over the place. No crazy mom chasing after him, pulling back on a 3'x3' mat. He is free to do what he wants, well, almost. Now this crazy mom is worried about carpet burn since this little rug rat likes to scoot with his bum in the air, and his face against the ground, guess he will learn his lesson quick lol. And maybe it also gave me a good excuse to clean, dust, and vacuum.

7 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

It looks so awesome! I am so glad you found such a nice piece

Jen said...

It looks great! Congratulations, it must feel like a whole new place!

Julie said...

Wow, it looks like a whole new place! I know you are going to love it!

Becca said...

That looks amazing!!!!!!!! Good work :)

Candi said...

Congrats Riley! Oh.. and you too Carolyn :) I really like the color!

The Lovells said...

Hooray!!!

Ashley and Andrew said...

WOW! It looks totally different. Just in time for all the rolling & crawling -and the resulting bumps and bruises!