Everyone else was posting 'Happy Easter' blogs, and don't worry Mom, I will too, but not today. My baby is sound asleep, and so is Daddy (due to strep throat, sucky, I know). So I was signing onto my blog to upload the weekends festivities, and noticed that you can now make posts from your phone through SMS! I'm real excited about this. Which then led me to wondering about Twitter. I saw a Tyra Banks show about Facebook and Twitter, and now I'm all kinds of curious. Usually I'm late jumping on the band-wagon because I like to be last on after my friends, because then I know I'll have friends to keep track of, instead of being lonely. But this time, I think I'm going to start Tweeting (the verb of Twittering, if I understand right), and let everyone else catch on after me. For those of you who don't know much about Twitter, I guess it is real simple. You reply to the simple question 'What are you doing'. So all day long, I can now update everyone on what I am currently doing. But I guess it only gives you a short space to type, so it can't be long like a blog.. I guess.. I'm still learning. But for those of you out there who already Tweet, follow me! And let me know about you so I can follow as well.
twitter.com/just_a_tadd
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm tweeting, too! I'll add you! :)
Post a Comment